Unite Or Face Certain Death

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

TIE_Wolf

42, male

Unite Or Face Certain Death

from TIE_Wolf on 09/14/2014 05:54 PM

Today, the U.S. has done nothing but embrace those other than the White Race and they are doing everything they can to destroy us.  The media makes the White person seem inferior to other races.  They use the big negro sports athletes to get their point across and you see the White Man just lavish over them, which most do now.  This is not what our forefathers wanted for this country. We have built civilizations, cities and many beautiful works of art over our years and if the White Race dies out, everything we have created will be destroyed just as you see Detroit, Atlanta and many other major cities in the U.S. 

Now, we hear all of the time, "How can we save the White Race?"  Well, I'm telling you the only way to do it is stop the infighting.  Some get mad because some embrace Hitler.  Some get mad because others say David Lane was better.  Then you have people who have no respect for either man and you get a whole different situation.  Many are just mindless Whites wallowing in their present and not doing anything more than breathing the same air as the rest of us and litterally letting the White Race die out.  They much rather embrace the fact or they are too lazy to do anything.  We must stop this.

The major thing I see that keeps us apart is our political ideologies and religious views.  Stop them!!  Do not enforce your religion or political thoughts on any group.  It does nothing but cause conflict.  We are at war to save the White Race and that's what all of this should be about.  It's okay if you are in an organziation and you show your support to that organization.  I'm a Klansman and very proud of it, but I also have a major obligation just as anyone else to the White Race, first and foremost.  This should be everyone's thoughts. 

The next thing is stop being like the masses want you to be.  If you are using drugs and are a complete alcoholic, you do nothing but enforce the beliefs of society about each of us.  We must be much better than that.  Drinking in moderation to have a good time is okay, but excessive drinking destroys our minds, bodies and souls as well as everything we are. 

If you are a woman, stop showing your body off like you are some super model and such.  It shows you have no dignity and it only attracts predators and that's not what our young girls need as a role model.  If you want respect, you must first give yourself respect.  People will treat you just as they perceive you; it's human nature whether you like it or not.

If you are a man, act like it.  Show chivalry towards women.  Open doors for them.  Hell, pull their chair out at a restaraunt for them.  Show them you have nothing but respect for them because they are what will help our race survive.  When our sons see us acting this way, they will also become that very man you are and that's what we need. 

Show kindness to your kind.  If you see a White Person on the side of the road in need, help them in any way that you can.  How can we expect to be a good person if we can't even be good to each other?  That's what we are supposed to be.  You see how the blacks, hispanics and latinos act with each other?  They are always hugging each other and call each other family.  That's exactly what we are; a large White Family that depends on one another for survival.  I'm sure there are many things I haven't mentioned that are also very important and I ask you to share them as well. 

The bottom line is, unless we unite as one, we will die selfish and deserve to become extinct.  Keep up the great fight and remember these words I have written here.  Stop the infighting and start working as one!! 

warlock14311

-, male

Re: Unite Or Face Certain Death

from warlock14311 on 11/25/2018 03:54 PM

Exactly!!!   U.A.O. !

abcizdaman

48, male

Re: Unite Or Face Certain Death

from abcizdaman on 02/05/2021 07:19 PM

Speaking of uniting I got a request from my Lead at work asking if anyone wants to include themselves for their Black History Month what it means to them.  I'm staying out of it.  I felt like saying, "wasn't there a Black History Six Months just a few months back?"  I'm sorry after all the riots the Blacks created I have no desire to saying anything good about ANY Black event unless it's a 'We're Sorry for All the Pain & Suffering We Caused' movement and paying back all the business & land owners whose property they damaged and making reparations for the innocents they hurt or killed.

« Back to forum