Search for posts by TIE_Wolf

Search found 7 matches:

TIE_Wolf

42, male

Unite Or Face Certain Death

from TIE_Wolf on 09/14/2014 05:54 PM

Today, the U.S. has done nothing but embrace those other than the White Race and they are doing everything they can to destroy us.  The media makes the White person seem inferior to other races.  They use the big negro sports athletes to get their point across and you see the White Man just lavish over them, which most do now.  This is not what our forefathers wanted for this country. We have built civilizations, cities and many beautiful works of art over our years and if the White Race dies out, everything we have created will be destroyed just as you see Detroit, Atlanta and many other major cities in the U.S. 

Now, we hear all of the time, "How can we save the White Race?"  Well, I'm telling you the only way to do it is stop the infighting.  Some get mad because some embrace Hitler.  Some get mad because others say David Lane was better.  Then you have people who have no respect for either man and you get a whole different situation.  Many are just mindless Whites wallowing in their present and not doing anything more than breathing the same air as the rest of us and litterally letting the White Race die out.  They much rather embrace the fact or they are too lazy to do anything.  We must stop this.

The major thing I see that keeps us apart is our political ideologies and religious views.  Stop them!!  Do not enforce your religion or political thoughts on any group.  It does nothing but cause conflict.  We are at war to save the White Race and that's what all of this should be about.  It's okay if you are in an organziation and you show your support to that organization.  I'm a Klansman and very proud of it, but I also have a major obligation just as anyone else to the White Race, first and foremost.  This should be everyone's thoughts. 

The next thing is stop being like the masses want you to be.  If you are using drugs and are a complete alcoholic, you do nothing but enforce the beliefs of society about each of us.  We must be much better than that.  Drinking in moderation to have a good time is okay, but excessive drinking destroys our minds, bodies and souls as well as everything we are. 

If you are a woman, stop showing your body off like you are some super model and such.  It shows you have no dignity and it only attracts predators and that's not what our young girls need as a role model.  If you want respect, you must first give yourself respect.  People will treat you just as they perceive you; it's human nature whether you like it or not.

If you are a man, act like it.  Show chivalry towards women.  Open doors for them.  Hell, pull their chair out at a restaraunt for them.  Show them you have nothing but respect for them because they are what will help our race survive.  When our sons see us acting this way, they will also become that very man you are and that's what we need. 

Show kindness to your kind.  If you see a White Person on the side of the road in need, help them in any way that you can.  How can we expect to be a good person if we can't even be good to each other?  That's what we are supposed to be.  You see how the blacks, hispanics and latinos act with each other?  They are always hugging each other and call each other family.  That's exactly what we are; a large White Family that depends on one another for survival.  I'm sure there are many things I haven't mentioned that are also very important and I ask you to share them as well. 

The bottom line is, unless we unite as one, we will die selfish and deserve to become extinct.  Keep up the great fight and remember these words I have written here.  Stop the infighting and start working as one!! 

TIE_Wolf

42, male

Being a Southerner

from TIE_Wolf on 09/12/2014 03:03 PM

Many people today have no true understanding what it means to be a Southerner.  I know it may sound pretty upsetting to most people when I speak about it, but I'm going to put out there what I feel every Southerner knows and what many people have no idea about.

The Southern man is considered the most passionate, patriotic and chivalric person that is left in America.  You are brought up say to say yes sir and yes ma'am just as our women do.  We are taught to open and hold doors for women and love your woman with all of your heart and soul.  You are taught to pray to God and raise a Christian family as well as do what is right, not what everyone wants you to do.  You learn to love the Confederate Battle Flag, "Rebel Flag", and everything that is considered Southern Heritage.  You are taught to work hard at what you do and make the best of any situation. 

The Southern woman, "Southern Belle", is the most beautiful woman in the U.S.  She is also taught to be a Christian woman and learns to be the best mother this country has to offer.  She also works hard at everything she does.  She can be the most loving woman in the world or could be the meanest woman you ever crossed.  The Southern woman is also very passionate and has the heart of gold.  She not only holds the family together, but she is the person every young girl should strive to become.  When you think of a Southern woman, you will always think of the beautiful "Southern Belle". 

Now there are many Southerners that are going away from the above traits and it is killing the Southern Heritage.  You are trying to get rid of their Southern dialect and wanting to be like everyone else in the country instead of being the Southerner they are.  Being a Southerner, you should not only be proud of who you are, but be proud of your heritage as well as keep it alive.  A man should be the Southern Gentleman he has been taught to be.  The Southern Woman should stay the Southern Belle she was born to be. 

If you are a Southern man, give your Southern Belle flowers every now and then.  Let them know how much you love them every day either through telling them or by giving them something to show your love.  Southern Women, be loving back and show your Southern man how much you love them through telling them or just by showing them the best way you know how.  I'm no marriage counselor by far, but if we want our youth to carry on the tradition of Southern Heritage, it starts with each of us to show them the right path to take.   

TIE_Wolf

42, male

Facebook Page

from TIE_Wolf on 09/11/2014 03:41 PM

Our FB page White Knights has been unpublished by FB so we had to create another one.  This is also the reason why we created this network you are all on.  We are so sick of FB being one sided and allowing the niggers and such to have hate speech against the White Race, yet, when we don't preach hate and only publish factual stories, they get all beside themselves and unpublish our page.  There is nothing wrong with speaking the truth and now we must declare war against FB as well.  If you are on FB, we want you to report any and all nigger pages and jew pages that are preaching hate speech.  Also, can you pass on this network so more Whites can get away from the biased assholes out there?  Thanks in advance.

Our new FB Page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/True-Knights/1475143026093601

TIE_Wolf

42, male

Knighthood

from TIE_Wolf on 09/09/2014 03:02 PM

There comes a day in every man's life when he is asked to do something not for himself, but for others. For me, it was the day I sat down and decided I wanted to be a Knight of the Ku Klux Klan. I only knew of what I saw on television and what I heard from the mouth of people. I never really found anything that could give me any type of true meaning of being a Knight, only the fact that I would be joining an organization that is far older than any White Power movement in the U.S. and is a Christian Organization as well.

The day it happened, I became a new man. It was like I saw a whole new meaning to my life and it was far greater than anything I could have ever imagined. Seeing the fiery cross and finally understanding the meaning behind it, I felt like I was awakened to a calling that came from above. It's really hard to explain, but it is literally like the day you are baptized and are washed of your sins, but better.

Today, our Race is on the verge of being wiped out here in the U.S. and many will laugh at the notion. They believe we are speaking this way because we are supposed "bigots" and such, however, if you take a look around, you will see the black on white crimes growing ten-fold and most of the White Race just sits back and lets it happen. They will speak about it amongst their very close friends and maybe even with family, but are too scared to actually speak out against it. This can be due to many things such as, fear of losing their jobs, being called a racist or even just being found out that you have those thoughts. The good news is, they have those thoughts as well, but they rather be politically correct versus actually doing something about it. If a man wants to build a house, he does not sit and look at the lumber for days at a time until the house is built. He does whatever is possible to get the job done and gets to admire the fruit of his labor once it is completed. That is the same when it comes to the black on white crimes and such. If you really want them to stop, you must take part in doing something about it. Sitting on the couch and just talking about it amongst "like minded" people will not get anything done. You become a complainer versus a doer.

This is where the True Invisible Empire Knights of the Ku Klux Klan comes in. We stand higher than most Klans in the country as in we do not stay underground. Our members are not known, however, we do what we can to get information out to the masses about what is happening any way possible. Yes, we take flak, but that's part of it. We are unique because not only do we practice the old Klan methods, but we conduct ourselves in a very militant manner. We are very organized and are literally growing by the week. Yes, we are a militia that fights for the White Race. We do not do anything illegal because we know being in jail or prison does nothing but takes you out of the fight. Doing that, will not only hurt the cause, but it will destroy the organization.

We are looking for White Christian Men and Women that are ready to answer the call of the White Race. Do not worry about your jobs or wondering if you will be found out as others; that's up to you for them to find out, not us. Our lips are sealed and will never give up one of our own to anyone. Loyalty is something we take very strong to heart and we expect our members to be the same way. In the end, it is not only worth it, but being a Klansman with us, you will find more passion in what you are doing, you will gain better self-esteem, and you will grow more patriotic than you ever thought you could ever be. The quest is up to you and if you so choose it, we will do everything in our power to make it happen if we find you are sincere in what you are wanting.

TIE_Wolf

42, male

The Klan of Today

from TIE_Wolf on 09/08/2014 02:46 AM

When most people think of the Ku Klux Klan, they think of a bunch of men, dressed in white robes burning crosses in the front yards of people's houses.  Or, they think of a bunch of "racist white rednecks" drinking beer at bar-b-ques and curse other races.  Well, I'm here to tell you that is not the Ku Klux Klan; that is social media along with television preaching about something they know nothing about.  As I cannot go into full details about the Klan, there is some things I would like to put out there.

First, we are a White Christian American Organization that loves the American Constitution and our guns and abide by the law.  We fear God and show chivarly where it is due.  We love our race and our family as much as we love one another.  It is a family that many people wish they could actually be a part of, but refuse to join because they are either too scared of being found out or they believe the negativity they hear from their friends, family, television, social media, etc. 

Secondly, we are a Patriotic Militia for the White Race.  We not only wear robes when we are supposed to, but we also wear fatigues and train in military tactics.  I cannot go into much detail on it, but I can say that there we are more organized than the State Militias you see running around on television. 

Third, we work as a team.  When one of our own is in need, we do anything and everything we can to help then.  We take care of each other the best way we can and also keep in contact with each other.  Many of your friends and family of today are just that.  We go beyond by taking time out for each other no matter what the case may be, even if it is just for a chat.  We rely on each other to make sure we stay connected in any way possible and that means going beyond the internet.  We hang out, bar-b-que, get our families involved, etc.  

Fourth, we are loyal not only just to each other, but to the cause for which we fight.  We try to do whatever we can to get the word out there that you no longer have to be afraid of being White.  We want you to not only be proud of your heritage, but be proud of being White.  

Fifth, we are dedicated to our mission of "Not for self, but for Others".  This means exactly what it says.  We understand that our sacrifices for each and everyone in the White Race is far more important than our own ambitions.  We cannot logically help the White Race if we are always putting our own needs first. 

Finally, we want everyone to know that being a Klansman is the closest you can ever get to being like the first American Patriots this country produced in 1775.  We are actively recruiting because we cannot do this on our own.  We must grow and work together to form an army bigger than what we had in the American Revolution.  Before you can act, you must first build.  We ask anyone who reads this to please, let this sink in and never worry about being compromised as a Klansman.  Your secrets stay safe with us and forever with us.  The only way anyone will ever know you are a Klansman will be through your own mouth; never will we ever give you up.  That is what this organization is about; LOYALTY.  

We are looking for White Christian Men and Women that want to do something more than doing the same thing, day in and day out.  We are looking for individuals who want to work as a team and to help save the White Race.  If you feel you are ready for the challenge, we ask you to get a hold of us and we will help you make a difference, not only in your community, but for the Nation as a whole.  Visit our website and contact us for more information here:  http://trueinvisibleknights.weebly.com/ 

TIE_Wolf

42, male

Kids left in hot cars

from TIE_Wolf on 09/05/2014 03:49 PM

What is going on with the U.S. today?  It seems the past couple of months, everyone has been leaving their toddlers and/or babies in hot cars and it is growing by the day.  Everytime you turn around, someone is smashing out windows and rescuing children from these hot cars.  I guess it's a new trend; leave my child in the car and see who I can get to smash my window.  It's definitley not a game and God only knows if these parents are actually trying to kill their children these days. 

http://bit.ly/1r9zDC2

TIE_Wolf

42, male

ISIS and Islam

from TIE_Wolf on 09/05/2014 03:27 PM

What many do not understand, is the fact the black population actually embraces Islam.  Many do so because they say Christianity came from the White Race and they rather embrace something the White Race does not.  This is why you see many in the U.S. embracing Islam today.  The next time you go out and see the mosques being built or even see a mosque in your area, pay very close attention to it's members and you will see most, if not all, are black.  This is what our country is coming to and to top it off, this is the reason many blacks are attacking the White Race so viliolently now.  It's preached in Islam to kill all infidels, meaning, if you do not believe in Allah, you are an Infedel.  It does not matter if you are a Christian or an athiest; they will kill you just the same.  ISIS is a very large terrorist organization growing in the U.S. as well, but many believe they aren't even here yet.  If Islam is here, rest assure, ISIS is here as well.  It's time to ban together and prepare for the Crusades in the U.S.

Reply Edited on 09/05/2014 03:29 PM.

« Back to previous page