Introducing Myself

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

LS1

67, male

Introducing Myself

from LS1 on 09/27/2018 01:23 PM

Hi all!  Just new to the page!  I came here because I was looking for a group/site where I could express my views and bring up topics without being put into the so called "Facebook Jail"!  I am concerned about what is happening to White America!  I am concerned about what "They" are teaching our kids!  I am concerned with the "darkening" of America!  And oh so much more that is going wrong with America today!  With that said I do believe we need to put our differences aside and have open dialog as to the direction we want to point our People in so that we may service this war again our People, our Culture, ou Heritage, our Constitution, our Flag, and more!  We are on a path of destruction and eventual genocide of our People as we know us today!  Unite or die!  These are our only opinions that is now handed to us by the Elite Controlled New World Order controlled society we live in today!  It's us or them!  That is the Bottom Line!

warlock14311

-, male

Re: Introducing Myself

from warlock14311 on 11/25/2018 03:46 PM

Well said, and to the point! 

« Back to forum